Terms of Service and Rules
The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts ("Content"). Content submitted express the views of their author only and not of iGreatLakes LLC.
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.
All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
In addition, you agree that:
1. Rudeness to other members and especially sponsors will not be tolerated. Difference of opinion is fine and is to be expected but out-right nasty rude exchange will not be tolerated.
2. Any post that has racial overtones will be promptly deleted and that user who made it considered for removal.
3. This is a family site. We have male and female members of all ages. We expect that your posts recognize this fact. Any post that involves sexually objectionable language or content will be deleted, and the poster will receive a strike. It is the judgment call of the Administrators and Moderators as to what constitutes objectionable, so if you are unsure whether or not your post is appropriate for a family audience, do not post it.
4. Any post that is intentionally made to degrade or disrupt the flow of the thread and/or posts that (in the opinion of the moderating staff) are meant to be or are malicious in content will result in a official warning. Trolls will be promptly removed.
5. Personal conflicts and grudges that have occurred among members outside of this site should stay that way. Keep it off the site. This is supposed to be a positive place for thoughts about the outdoors, not a soap opera.
6. Any user of these boards including moderators will be permanently banned upon receiving three warnings (strikes) as determined from the collective moderation staff.
We maintain the right to ban anyone immediately, no questions asked at any time.
7. All posts made within the forums become the property of iGreatLakes LLC (the posts themselves only, not the intellectual content) after they are made and may be stored indefinitely at our discretion.
8. Free advertising is not permitted on these forums. Our paid advertisers pay for the right to sell their products and services here. See http://wwww.igreatlakes.com/ads.htm for more information.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice. These rules apply whether or not you are a premium/supporting member.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.