Anybody having any luck??? (PICS)

Discussion in 'Wisconsin Trapping and Varmint Hunting' started by CamoKid, Feb 5, 2008.

1. Hi Guys!!!

Just wanted to intoduce myself. I am not from Wisconsin, I live in lower Michigan. I really enjoy trapping and bowhunting. I have been trapping with my dad for three years and caught a few things. My favorite thing to trap is winter red and grey fox. I also like to trap on the river for beavers and mink. I like posting pictures and enjoy looking at others pictures, so I am looking forward to this site picking up and stories and pictures to start rolling in. I will post a few pictures of my trapline success as soon as I get enough post to do so.

-Camokid

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2008
  2. Well here are the pictures. These are all from our 07'-08' trapping season. The coyotes and bobcats are from this October while bowhunting and trapping for 9 days. The red fox is one of two that we caught within a week of each other both being on Wednesday morning, this line has been out for two weeks now with alot more sign around.

[​IMG]

Another

[​IMG]

Coyote

[​IMG]

Another

[​IMG]

One more

[​IMG]

A couple cats

[​IMG]

Last one

[​IMG]

I have more pictures if anyone would like to see more. I am looking forward to seeing others pictures and seeing what/how you guys do in Wisconsin.

Enjoy,

-Camokid

3. buck83

buck83 Guest

Nice pics! I don't trap, but I recently shot a coyote cutting across one of my fields. I'm new to varmit hunting, but intend to do more in the future.

4. Any Luck!

Very nice pic's! The only pic's I got this year where empty snares. Between my friend and I we lost 14 yotes, caught one.

5. Nice pictures! This is my latest catch. Not the biggest but still fun to catch.[​IMG]

6. Nice catch Scappy! Love the Red Fox pics too! Im thinking about it again since my kids are all gone now! One needs something to do besides dishes laundry,honey do's:gaga: