Big Boy Dead

Discussion in 'Deer Cam Pictures' started by Terrific_tom, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Been getting pictures of this guy since 2006. My son passed him in 2006 so he could grow a little more. We figured he was 3 1/2 then. He sure blossomed in 2007 and was my target buck since then. Had a very close encounter with him in 2008 while Bow Hunting as he came running by my stand at 25 yards, couldn't get him stopped until he was 50 yards out and I won't take that shot. I didn't get any pictures of him this year unless he showed in the last 3 weeks [Haven't checked the cams in a while]. The neighbors across the road had pictures of him one time this summer so I knew he was still around. Was hoping to get a chance at him Late Season Bow Hunting. Got an email this afternoon from the neighbor across the road, a guest of theirs shot him last night with the muzzle-loader. Grossed a little over 150 even with the busted tine.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yesterday
    [​IMG]

2. beautiful buck, stupid neighbors freind stole your buck :(

3. Too bad someone else got him, but thats the way it goes sometime. you had a pretty nice history with that buck. Tell the hunter congrats!

4. It's always too bad when someone comes in as a "friend" on a neighboring property and shoots a buck you've been scouting for years. It's a great buck though. I love on the right side of the rack how it's all palmated (sp?). I think that's pretty neat.

5. Awesome looking buck and nice bit of history too boot!