Boat Rentals now on Lake St. Clair

Discussion in 'Warm Water Species Fishing' started by raisirat, Aug 2, 2013.

1. [​IMG]
    Have you ever not gone on a fishing trip because pulling your boat would cost to much? Or maybe you didn’t like having to worry about can I get into this parking lot, or where do I put my boat when we don’t want to use it? Or maybe you gone somewhere for work and wished you could go fishing during the downtime but you couldn’t bring your boat?

A shot from the Bow of the boat showing the floor plan.
    [​IMG]

Well Sportsmen’s Direct is pleased to announce that we now offer fishing boat rentals at our retail store location on Lake St. Clair. Our rentals include 4 brand new 15′ Polar Kraft Dakota’s (V1578WT).These boats are powered by 25 hp Yamaha 4-strokes with electric start. This model has a full length floor and no annoying benches to crawl over. There is also a manual fill live well and lots of dry storage. Even though these boats are only 15′ long they feel much larger with their extra wide 78″ beam and walk through floor plan. We also have installed Humminbird Color Fishfinders/GPS Trackplotter units on each boat.

Here is Sportsmen’s Direct Store Manager Justin Clark with a great St. Clair Smallmouth

[​IMG]
    We offer very reasonable weekly, daily and hourly rates to fit everyone’s needs and include 6 gallons of fuel with every rental. If you’re coming from out of state and are not familiar with the lake, our facility is located in the heart of some of lake St. Clair’s most productive waters for Smallmouth Bass, Musky, Walleye and many other species. Lake St. Clair was recently name the #1 Bass lake by Bassmaster magazine.

If you would like more info or would like to reserve a date give us a call at the shop at 586-741-6052. And once you get here we would be more than happy to point you in the right direction and provide you with helpful information to make your visit as enjoyable as possible.

Peak Fishing Times:

Smallmouth Bass April thur October
    Muskie July thur November
    Bluegill and Sunfish year round
    Yellow Perch March to May and September to October