Bow Hunting and the best damn BBQ in the state of WI

Discussion in 'General Wisconsin Hunting' started by MountainMan, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Howdy, my name is Sean, and I am a born and raised WI hunter seeking some opinions on what the hunters of WI want.
    I am a US Army veteran looking to come back home to WI to be my own man and open a business for my fellow WI resident hunters and outdoor enthusiasts...whom enjoy good barbecue and a good time.
    My concept for my business is to open a 10000 square foot indoor 3D archery range, pro-archery shop, bar and restaurant all in one building.
    My question is: Having basic knowledge of what my establishment is going to offer, how many people who want to frequent such a place?
    Is it an idea that would attract not just local population but people from across the county/state?
    Who would want to go to a place that would let you buy everything you need for your bow, allow you shoot all day (sober) indoors for a small fee or the price of yearly membership and then allow you to rack/pack your bow, have nice meal with family and friends and then finish the day with a couple of cold, locally made micro-brew beers (or soda if your under 21)?
    I am aiming to open my place near Eau Claire, around spring of 2016. If I get enough constructive criticism and positive reaction You can all expect such a place to be opened in several cities in WI, MN and MI in the next 5-10 years.
    If you want an Idea of what it may look like...think Moose Jaw pizza in the Dells (or Cabelas if you've never been to moose jaw)....with a K-Mart sized 3-D archery range.
    Let me know folks. All comments welcome and encouraged.