Classic Western Montana Elk Hunt

Discussion in 'Sell - Buy - Trade Hunting and Fishing Goods' started by TwoBear, Jan 29, 2011.

1. We are now booking 2011 archery and rifle hunts. If you have ever wanted to do a horseback pack in camp for elk, please give us a look. You do not have to break the bank to hunt elk western style! We offer drop camps, semi-guided and fully guided hunts. We also have plenty of references from both repeat customers, and guys who hunted with us for the first time in 2010. We have fully guided archery hunts, 7 days, for just under 3200.00!! We have great camps, great guides, and outstanding food. Most importantly, we have plenty of bulls, and some big ones too! We also offer party rates for groups of 4 or more. There has never been a better time to book an elk hunt. Give us a look at www.elkoutfitters.com.

Alan

Two Bear Outfitters
    www.elkoutfitters.com

2. Why is spam being allowed on this site???

3. How is this spam? I am selling elk hunts, they are bought, sold, traded, and even auctioned. Additionally, I am a sponsor of this site. Knowing this, if you still feel I am spamming, I will remove the post as a courtesy to you.