Deer Hunting Contest?

Discussion in 'Wisconsin Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by Steve, Sep 4, 2009.

1. Steve

Steve Staff Member

Anybody up for a deer hunting contest this year. Post the pictures in our photo gallery here. Popular vote will dictate the winner.

2. kurtish

kurtish Guest

Hopefully we can get a little more participation this year. Does are permitted too right? One more day till opener!

3. Steve

Steve Staff Member

Yeah we'll allow does too, though I'm not sure how I'd compare the two.

4. Steve

Steve Staff Member

Start posting your pictures away. All entries must have thier photo entered in our photo gallery here.

5. Steve

Steve Staff Member

No deer yet? Come on guys. Last year we had a pretty good prize.

6. No deer for me yet. Although I have only made it out for two sits. One in the a.m. and one evening stand. I didn't see a deer either time. Hopefully i can make it out a bit more often in the next few weeks.

7. Steve

Steve Staff Member

In a couple of weeks with the rut in swing I expect some more posts here.

8. Does it matter if we get our deer with bow or gun?

9. Excellent!!!:evilsmile:

10. Steve

Steve Staff Member

Rules are the deer must have been taken in Wisconsin this year and you must post a picture of it in our photo gallery here. Then post the picture on a post in our forums here.

11. I noticed that there is not a group for the contest itself. Is the picture posted within this thread the entry or should we title it a certain way in the gallery? I figured they would be posted under bucks or does, respectively. Just trying to get the facts straight :cool:

12. Steve

Steve Staff Member

Yeah I don't think we need a seperate category in the photo gallery for a 2009 contest quite yet. Just post the pictures in the respective bucks and does categories, then here on the forums for all of us to discuss.