do you think the DNR is FAIR to hunters?

Discussion in 'General Wisconsin Hunting' started by oliver, Aug 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey Quack I am not against kids hunting ! I am against the special kids hunt ! Here is my reasoning ! Kids get 1 license--if they fill it on youth hunt, they are basically done ! The BEST part of deer hunting is the camp and the comraderie ! The family coming together and or good friends, This is what most kids remember of there first few hunts-----Now If the dnr would get there head out of there %&&^ they would issue a Youth hunt Doe tag along with a regular license for the regular season---This would bring in more youth !!!!!!!!!!! See---Its is not greed It is thinking !!!!!!! hatfield

2. Yep that is exactly what you tried to say here!

3. its nice to have additional thoughts and opinions, Then be jumped on by ba fellow outdoorsman !!! Must be another Liberal who,s opinion is the only one that counts-----Nobody else is as smart as you !!!

4. A fellow outdoorsman would not be complaining about kids starting out hunting. If you dont feel you are as smart as me, that is ok. I wouldnt have gotten that from any of your posts.

Yep, I am a US Army Veteran Liberal. I hunt pretty much anything we can hunt, and teach my kids how to do the same.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.