Finally

Discussion in 'Upland Game hunting, Dogs and dog training' started by Merimac, Nov 9, 2007.

1. Any true pointing lab that's worth a dam*, will cost you as much or more than any of the versatile breeds....usually $850 or more.

How far your pointer ranges is dictated by your training practices and the time spent with it. I've hunted under a GSP and a Viszla that were close workers when I grouse hunted near Sayner last month.

It's also a necessity to have a break gun when training with NAVHDA.
    My Franchi is an O/U 12 gauge in 28" and weighs a hair over 6 lbs.
    It was an adjustment getting used to it, but enough time at the trap range solves alot of things.

2. What is a pottering breed ? Like I said I have no dogs and am interested in getting information on what is out there.

Thanks for your help.

3. No you are not.:cool:

It is common knowledge that those who need the aid of a dog are poor hunters.

4. What do you mean ??

I ask for your help and wisdom and now you don't want to give me any??

Why ?

How do I become a good hunter like you ??

Please let me know how.

5. Merimac

Merimac Guest

Griffman and thorton

You cant just lob out that you have the best guns and not say what you have...

No lies what do you shoot?

6. I believe it is you Griffman who is the hunting guru. After all you hunt 60 plus days a year and see more birds than most see in a lifetime.

What knowledge could I possibly share with an all knowing one such as you? I am a mere amateur to one such as you.:p

7. I've been blinded all these years. But now with your wisdom and knowledge I have seen all my years were a waste of time.

I'm glad you are hear to show everyone the path to the holy land of hunting. I can't wait to get educated.

We will all benefit from you. Thanks !!

8. Not only are you the guru, but you can't read either.:cool:

9. Your right again...teach me the way !!

10. I can not teach you, as you would never be in class, as you spend 60+ days afield, and see more birds in a season than most do in a lifetime. I believe you would have poor attendance, and a poor attitude as well. :(

11. That's ok 'you still the man' !!

12. Merimac

Merimac Guest

Here is my club

Or crap/ Junk what ever the 2 love birds called it..[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG]

I Thought I would take a photo of the prettiest club I could afford.

13. Now, that is a sweet looking sxs.

14. Buck

Buck Guest

That is the nicest club I have seen in a while:wink::lol:
    Have you had a chance to try it out yet?