Fish Creek Spinners Holiday Promotion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fishcreekspinners, Nov 20, 2008.

1. Hi, FCS is a new sponsor and proud iGreatLakes.com advertiser on WisconsinOutdoorsman.com. FCS is emerging fishing spinner company located in Colorado. My passion for the outdoors was shaped in north central Wisconsin where I grew up getting my feet wet in streams and rivers in Marathon County in the summer and chilled in my snowpacks hunting whitetails in the fall in Lincoln County. Check out the FCS website and take a look at our quality products at FishCreekSpinners.com Here's the deal we're offering this holiday for iGreatLakes.com supported sites.

FCS would like to share some of the good fortune we've had in 2008 and offer a holiday promotion to iGreatLakes.com members and friends and get off to a good start! It's not the only discount you'll see, just the first! This offer is a 20% Discount on any order preceeding the yearend holidays (good thru 12/21/08) bundled with of the FISHPHOTO offer that extends through 2009.

The Holiday double bump promotion code is iGLFishN. Someone ordering some FCS products for holiday tacklebox stuffers using the iGLFishN promotion code, would get the 20% discounted order, done deal. Then provided '4 or more spinners were ordered', they have a chance to get free spinners with the FISHPHOTO offer (fine print - we want some digital pictures of your fishing adventure) when it kicks in through 2009.

This promotion is on top of the cheaper then retail prices the FCS site offers and our Free Shipping to your door! Count on FCS to bring excitement back to your mailbox this Holiday season!

Use iGLFishN to Get on the Map!

Happy Holidays and Noise on the Line!

Go to our website today!

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2015