close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Happy Halloween!

Discussion in 'Upland Game hunting, Dogs and dog training' started by Merimac, Oct 30, 2007.

1. Poor dog is going to need a shrink after that:eek:

2. WOW! poor fella. I am not a fan of dogs being dressed up at all. My friend buys outfits for her dog on a monthly basis and thinks it is the cutest thing in the world. The dog looks miserable in the outfits!!

3. I am a photographer

I do Ads. I needed a Stand in so my dog was near by and suckered into it. Dont get me wrong I LMAO. This was shot in July for Halloween ad. She was too big for the suit as you can tell. So she didnt make the cut. I had to Hire a dog for 200 bucks and hour that did fit.

When she comes to work with me, She is forced to be my stand in a lot. She is a house dog that sleeps on my bed. She is also a competitive Trial dog and hunts grouse... Trains in Texas, North Dakota and Minnesota. Now ... What I would call a poor setter is the dog that gets little attention and is chained to a dog house. I am sure you would agree.

4. Got any field pics so we can she her haveing a good time.
    Hope she got some extra milk bones that night :), she did look miserable in the coustume.

5. For $200 a hour you can have all of my dogs and a few kids too!!:D

6. :D:D:D:D:D:D

7. I am not at my computer

Here are a few...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Everything we do is fun... She wasnt miserable... I dont like mowing my yard but it isnt miserable its just stuff you put up with... Its all part of living....

8. Nics Pics,she looks much happier in those.The one with the tree in the field with her on point looks like something for outdoor life.She looked right at home staked out with the others.And she looked pretty happy in the last one.