close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hey guys

Discussion in 'General Wisconsin Hunting' started by younggun, Oct 29, 2007.

1. I just wanted to take the time for say hi to everyone from Wisconsin outdoors. Keep up the great work and be safe.

2. Steve

Steve Staff Member

Welcome. Look forward to your posts.

3. I found this site through Michigan-Sportsman.com, good to hear you guys in Wis. are getting a site going. A lot of people really enjoy all the info on the MI site.

Line-Loc.

4. ya glad to see you guy's have a site like our michigan one...hope you guy's teach each other a lot of thing's..;)

5. I too found this site from Michigan Sportsman forums! Both are great sites!!!!!!

6. Found this one in my email !!!!:D

7. I have been a member at the Michigan site for a number of years and have met some great people there. I just moved here to Wisconsin recently and was pleasantly surprised to see that Steve had started a Wisconsin site as well. Hope to meet a lot of you guys and share some stories and time in the outdoors.

8. I too found out this site by email and i'am a member of the MI-Sportsman i also found out that if you have a question and need an answer someone will find or will know it.. What a great site !!!!!!!

Thanks Steve !!!!!:wink::wink::wink:

9. Steve

Steve Staff Member

Bring some of your Wisconsin friends over here. I'd really like to get this place rocking for ice fishing season.

10. hey you mentioned the fort mccoy area Im from wilton