close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

How did the 2007 trout season treat you?

Discussion in 'Fly Tying, Trout Fishing' started by Tarka, Oct 28, 2007.

1. What were people's highlights of the 2007 season? Which month do you prefer? How were water levels and fish populations?

I had a reasonable season, June nights in particular were quite kind to me. I love May, June and September most of all, but right now March will suit me just fine. The central area streams had quite good water levels and seemed more filled with trout this year compared to a couple of years ago.

Tight Lines,

Tarka

2. Steve

Steve Staff Member

Great to get the first trout report on here. I have a feeling this will be a very busy set of forums.

3. spinner

spinner Staff Member

My season was missing one thing....

fishing with you tarka (Al).....

Did you forget how to get to southwestern wisconsin?

Len

4. Wild, unfortunately you have to have 5 posts in here before you can post a link. That helps keep the spammers at bay.

5. Steve

Steve Staff Member

Not too many highlights for me. I didn't get out there enough.

6. Get up and get out!

I tried to Spam URLs, but was prevented by WisconsinOutdoorsman.com management. Please bring me to the attention of the moderation staff.

7. Get up and get out!

Steve, I know your a busy man. But if you ever get up towards Wisonsin, the U.P., or the Grayling area give me a shout. Those areas are my home waters and what a season it was. I'm out there just about every weekend. I will post a "season in review" after I get my 5 posts in.