Ice Fishing Hayward Area

Discussion in 'Wisconsin Ice Fishing' started by wultra97, Feb 5, 2008.

1. wultra97

wultra97 Guest

I tried to Spam URLs, but was prevented by WisconsinOutdoorsman.com management. Please bring me to the attention of the moderation staff.

2. wultra97

wultra97 Guest

what did i do wrong?

3. Wultra I think they have it set that you can't post links when you first join to prevent spammers from posting. Once you have some posts you will be able to put links in your posts. Welcome to the forum.

4. Steve

Steve Staff Member

You have to have 5 posts in before you can post images, links, and smilies.

5. Same happened to me...scared me to death...anxious about the post on ice fishing the Hayward area...did that years ago on the lower Au Claire.

6. I stay at a cabin on Lower Eau Claire Lake for Deer Gun Season. They did quite well on walleyes just before gun season.

7. wultra97

wultra97 Guest

ice fishing hayward

I have been on the web looking for the latest but there is not much out there. We like to fish a lot of the little lakes up there like, Smith Lake, Bean Lake, Hospital Lake nothing to serious. I thought maybe I could help him with computer wizbang ya now!! I sent him my portable fish finder so maybe that will help to.
    I hear that all the lake levels are down this winter, is that right?
    I hear they been tearing up the walleyes up on Bay De Noc.

8. Try www.lake-link.com for fishing reports. I think they have reports for Wisconsin. The reports are entered by registered users and may not have all lakes. It depends on who sets up the reports. I think with their new site design they have pull downs for the lakes in the state. Instead of users creating multiple threads for the same lake.

9. Steve

Steve Staff Member

Hopefully this site will become you favorite source of info in time.

10. Have to get people to post more often. The ice fishing posts seem to come less often.

11. Looking for a phone number for Hokie West on Long Lake, WI. He was a neighbor of my great uncles. I cannot find his number online in any phone directory. While on vacation on Long Lake in 2003, I drove to my great uncle's cabins and talked with him for a bit. He had purchased my great uncles cabins and renovated on of them. He gave us a tour of what he had done to them. I never got his number. I would like to contact him to see if he would let us rent the cabins sometime in the future. If anyone can help me, I would appreciate it.

jbird68

12. Steve

Steve Staff Member

The more often people like yourself post, the more new people will be drawn in to post themselves.