Ice Jigging minnows "Ice Darter's"

Discussion in 'Sell - Buy - Trade Hunting and Fishing Goods' started by captain jay, Feb 9, 2009.

1. These are brand new this season, and have a huge following in Michigan's Upper Peninsula and out in your guys neck of the woods in Wisconsin. I thought I would give them a shot on here to see if there's any more interest before the ice fishing season ends.

I can not post a picture because they are in a format that the site wont accept, so you will have to link to my site to see all of the colors available. www.icedarter.com

If anyone is interested, please shoot me an E mail at [email protected] , or send me a PM. You can order them direct from me if you would like to, and I also accept Paypal, which you can't use on my site yet.

Thanks for looking,

Captain Jay

www.ifnwhen.com
    www.icedarter.com

2. "Ice Darter" jigging minnow one day sale

WE ARE HAVING A MID-WINTER SPECIAL. ONE DAY ONLY!!! SATURDAY FEB. 14TH, 10% OFF INVOICE AND FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ON-LINE ORDERS. NOW IS A GOOD TIME TO STOCK UP. DUE TO OVERWHELMING DEMAND...HOLOGRAPIHIC GREEN RAINBOW IS SOLD OUT FOR THE SEASON.

WE ARE ALSO WORKING ON A LARGER SIZE BAIT FOR NEXT SEASON GEARED MORE TOWARDS GREAT LAKES WALLEYES (YOU KNOW...BIG FISH!). THANKS TO ALL OF OUR CUSTOMERS,

www.icedarter.com

Captain Jay

www.ifnwhen.com
    www.icedarter.com
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2015