Most Ice Fished Lakes

Discussion in 'Wisconsin Ice Fishing' started by dvfsu123, Dec 26, 2009.

1. dvfsu123

dvfsu123 Guest

Hello,

I just moved to Green Bay from lower Michigan and I do not know anyone in the state of Wisconsin. I'm not asking you to give me all your best fishing secrets, but could someone give me a list of popular ice fishing lakes in the area? I woud sure appreciate the info so I can have something to do on the weekends this winter without too much guessing/blind fishing.

FYI: I used the Michigan-sportsman web page when I was living in Michigan...it is the same format as this one.

I look forward to being a part of the Wisconsin sportsman team.

Thank you.

2. Probably the most fished closest to Green Bay would be Shawano Lake... Try Cecil Bay.

3. Welcome to the site and Welcome to Wisconsin. For some Big Pike try the Sturgeon Bay area. About 45 minutes from Green Bay. There is also really good Walleye fishing out of Sand Bay. Take a look at Lake-Link to find out Ice Conditions and what the bite is doing.

4. dvfsu123

dvfsu123 Guest

Thanks

Thanks for the info Terrific_tom and tapone. I greatly appreciate it.

5. dvfsu123

dvfsu123 Guest

Walleye fishing Green Bay...near "Green Bay"

Where would one go to fish for walleye in Green Bay near Green Bay (Howard)?? I really would like to find some place close to home and not need to drive all the way up to Sturgeon Bay. Does anyone fish the bay near the town of Green Bay??? If so, where does one park to head out? I would appreciate the help. (FYI: I tried Lake Shawano today...no luck...). Ice was 13 inches in my location.