mud/muck shoes

Discussion in 'Wisconsin Waterfowl Hunting' started by Portage75, Oct 6, 2010.

  1. couple years ago i saw an add for some shoe things that attached to the bottom of your wader boots to help walk in the muck. they looked like upside down bowls with a spot for your feet to go. any one know what i am talking about, what they are called or where i can find some?