New Online Store www.trophywhitetailsupplies.com

Discussion in 'Wisconsin Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by bhalverson, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Hello hunters,

I just opened a new online store called Trophy Whitetail Supplies and you can find it at www.trophywhitetailsupplies.com

I am from Eau Claire, WI and looking to fellow hunters for some help. I need you to review the site and let me know if anything isnt working or if you find something doesnt seem quite right.

I am hoping that I can provide Wisconsin Whitetail hunters their equipment they need for a fair price and save you some money to keep in your pockets.

Have a great night and I look forward to your feedback

Ben Halverson
    Owner
    Trophy Whitetail Supplies
    www.trophywhitetailsupplies.com

2. everything seemed to work well, easy to use, good site :)

3. Website worked fine. Looked clean and organized. Good luck with your business venture!

4. Steve

Steve Staff Member

Consider legit advertising with us. I would only cost you $100 for a year on this site.

5. Thanks Steve - I will hit you up for that advertising very soon. I am still getting stuff put into the store and just want to make sure its in working order before I do any advertising. Right now I am trying to get reviews of the site to make sure it works without breaking the budget.

Where would the advertising be placed?

Ben Halverson
    Owner
    Trophy Whitetail Supplies
    www.trophywhitetailsupplies.com

6. Steve

Steve Staff Member

At the top and bottom of pages in the 468x60 unit.