New pics

Discussion in 'Bear Hunting' started by Fatrooster77, Aug 2, 2010.

1. Hopefully I have figured out the whole picture upload thing... Anyhow, Our baits are getting pounded, all day, everyday which is a great feeling. Some showing up 10 minutes after the bait has been placed. Here are a couple pictures from the last time I checked. The time stamp is off so if it says am, it means pm. Any thoughts on weight would be appreciated but I know that can be an annoying question to repeatedly ask. The last pic is of a new bear that has shown up. His head is MASSIVE but he is super skinny. We do not know if he is old, sick, or both but in some of the pictures he looks so boney. I think the IR makes a difference though because you can see a picture of him in the daytime and he does look as shabby.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks everyone,

Shep

2. Steve

Steve Staff Member

3. I would love to see more pictures of the last bear, he looks like he could be a very good bear. In the B&W picture I think that the way he is standing makes him look bony. The last picture of him looks like he could be a very large bear. I do think that he is probably a old bear from the humps on his back.

4. Nice pics... btw... what camera is that, I have been looking for a new game cam, and that one looks like it takes nice pics. Thanks in advance

5. Good looking bear!!!