close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Photo Gallery coming soon!

Discussion in 'Website Updates' started by Steve, Nov 26, 2007.

1. Steve

Steve Staff Member

2. Steve

Steve Staff Member

I'm open for suggestions on Photo categories that might be unique to Wisconsin.....

3. Steve

Steve Staff Member

The photo gallery should be up and running by tonight. I've got lots of categories!

4. HOLY crap Steve!! I was just going to create a post and ask when you were going to get that feature going. I was browsing on the MI one and really like it. I can't wait to upload some pictures! Thanks for a great site.

5. Steve

Steve Staff Member

Well we are running a bit behind on this. We have run into some technical difficulties with getting the gallery installed. We are oh so close but no cigar.

6. well when it comes into fruition, it will be a big hit with me! (and others I am sure)

7. Steve

Steve Staff Member

Still working on it. Have one more hurdle to overcome.

8. Steve

Steve Staff Member

The photo gallery is now up. Sorry for the delay. Just click on Photo Gallery in the Navbar towards the upper left of your screen.

9. Steve

Steve Staff Member

Wow, thanks for all the picture uploads overnight. One thing to try and remember if you could, would be to make sure you put your picture in the correct category if there is one to fit it instead of the default user directory.