Thanksgiving Day Buck

Discussion in 'Wisconsin Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by mingus, Dec 2, 2008.

1. I got my first WI Buck this year. My picture is too big to post....will have to wait for the wife to help out on the technical detials.

2. Congrats! Can't wait to see some pics.

3. kurtish

kurtish Guest

Congrats but you are breaking man law by notifying us without pictures to oogle :D

4. Sorry fellas but i just don't have the apptitude to shrink to pic to an acceptable size! Wife will return for Vegas on Sat.:irked:

5. well i got it into the photo gallery, but not sure how to get it here?

6. Steve

Steve Staff Member

Here's the picture guys:

[​IMG]

7. kurtish

kurtish Guest

Great looking buck mingus! Congrats to ya. Sorry to give you a hard time about breaking the manlaw.... You are hereby pardoned of your earlier manlaw violation. Thanks for getting the pic up.

8. Very nice buck! I am still working on getting my first WI buck. Hopefully this weekend.
    Also welcome to the site Mingus!

9. Thanks guys, Steve posted it for me. Thanks Steve. Northern Steel good luck to you. I am headed out here in VT to see if I have any luck with the muzzleloader, then I will be in NY on Monday to see what is going on there.
    Thanksgiving is definately a day that I will hunt every chance I have. My second largest buck was shot on that day in 1991 in NY.

10. very nice

Pretty buck...congrats!

11. Thanks ramping up for my trip to Ohio for late muzzleloader, always a fun family trip.

12. buck83

buck83 Guest

Very nice buck. I bet you were especially thankful this Thanksgiving!