Trail cams on the border

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by deadzone, Dec 15, 2008.

1. deadzone

deadzone Guest

2. kurtish

kurtish Guest

not as exciting as catching a photo of a huge buck, but a pretty cool way to prove the point that the borders aren't closed

3. deadzone

deadzone Guest

4. Steve

Steve Staff Member

Good use for them in the off season.

5. interesting...

These cameras are great. I bought one for my son for Christmas a few years ago, he lives in suburban rural northeast Ohio...when he put up his camera on his pond on his 2 acres of land, he found out all kinds of things...what the neighborhood kids were doing back there, primarily...:wink:

6. I second the motion for these cameras being great! I leave mine out in the woods some place on my property 8-9 months of the year just to see what's around.Three years ago when a border intruder was coming in my front yard to do his job ,I set out the camera to find out which neighbors dog it was.Pictures sure trumped the "it wasn't my dog excuse.":tsk:

7. deadzone

deadzone Guest

8. The years of trail cams set for the jaguar pics they wanted in Arizona and New Mexico, they must have taken hundreds of those. Interesting that there is a criminal investigation in the death of that cat, it is a bum rap if the death is seen as criminal, the wild animal was 15 years old with kidney failure. Google Arizona Jaguar and you can read all about it.

9. Steve

Steve Staff Member

Surprizingly, I've never caught a tresspasser on my cameras yet, and they are on private property which is close to national forest.