Venison

Discussion in 'Wisconsin Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by harukamylove, Aug 1, 2012.

1. First off, I apologize if this is considered inappropriate to this site. I read the rules and did not see that it isn't allowed, soooo...

I am not a hunter, myself, but I joined to see if I am able to find any hunters local to the Madison area that would possibly be willing to part with some extra venison from their freezer. I haven't been able to find any place nearby that sells it, so decided to try finding some here!

I want to surprise my husband with homemade venison sausages for his birthday, as it is his favorite meat. There are NO hunters in my family that live nearby for me to get venison from, so if anyone at all is willing to help me out, we would appreciate it so very very much!

Please let me know if you are in the Madison area and have some extra, or know of any place that I would be able to get my hands on some.

Again, I sincerely apologize if this is considered inappropriate, and please let me know if it is.