Where will you all (did you all) spend your deer opener?

Discussion in 'Wisconsin Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by Steve, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Steve

Steve Staff Member

Are you taking any vacation to hunt this year?

2. I hunted Shawano County, had a ok weekend. I will be taking a week of vacation in November to archery hunt in Iowa, can't wait!

3. In NW Wisconsin (Rusk county) Saw a total of 0 deer in 3 even and 1 morning hunts. Could of been worse though, I could of fallen out a tree stand and broke my neck! :)

4. Steve

Steve Staff Member

Hey as long as you get out in the woods. That's what counts.

5. At home, since I have the pleasure of living in the Great North Woods of Sawyer County.:bouncy:

6. Sorry I havent been on in a while. Had to cut the internet :( well i will be in Tipler. My blind is all made, deer are baited. Hopefully they will come lol. But yeah i will be leaving this week friday after i get done with work. Hopefully i can leave early since i got a 3 1/5 hour drive. Then after its all said and done ill come home on Tuesday with a nice buck...:bouncy:

7. I hunted just west of Richland Center on the same property I've been on every opening weekend sinceI've started hunting 12 seasons ago. Saw 4 doe, harvested one of them.