Wolves Delisted

Discussion in 'General Wisconsin Hunting' started by Hatfield Hunter, Dec 22, 2011.

1. YEA! Wolves delisted from Fed Endangered list ! Hope I can get a Wolfe Rug Soon !!!! Maybe teach them to respect Man again !!! Hope some Liberal Judge from California or Washington does not step in again !!! Where do I sign up for license ??? Just kidding:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

2. Read the DNR's Wolf plan. There may never be a hunting season in Wisconsin. They are only going to trap and kill problem wolves for at least 5 years. After that they will determine if any other controls need to be applied such as hunting. By that time the wolf population will have doubled.

3. I hope they are just playing the game and will change soon---My Hunting area, Clark and Jackson Counties according to DNR actually had a reduction of Buck kill of 12 percent this past rifle season, That was on top of an 8 percent decrease in 2010-----DNR says it does not know why kill is dropping---I DO____Wolves, Coyotes and Bears----between archery and rifle season i personaly saw 14 wolves---P.S. in different locations miles apart, Not the same Wolves by the way !!!!! I did not see that many more deer than Wolves---Its not fuuny any more to see piles of deer hair in the woods, Also, Must track deer almost immediately or else a loss.